Leading Australian technology partner, empowering enterprise-wide innovation through end-to-end solutions where compliance and robustness are non-negotiables.
TAS is a proudly Australian, leading provider of digital advisory, consulting and managed services. Our experts possess deep industry and tech know-how and have a deep understanding of industry codes and standards. Our combined capabilities, provide clients with a more connected landscape, with compliance and security at the core.
TAS encourages a hybrid work environment to support employee flexibility and productivity.
TAS is Customer Driven and performs with a collaborative can do Attitude through Respect and Teamwork.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
TAS is seeking a Business Development Manager who is driven by selling solutions and partnering with clients to empower their success.
The focus of the role is to grow the company’s client base and revenue within the southern region of Australia (particularly Victoria).
Additional key responsibilities are:
- the execution of the company’s sales and revenue growth agenda through the development and execution of new clients and new revenue;
- prospecting, identifying, qualifying, developing, negotiating and closing business opportunities with new and existing customers to meet defined sales targets;
- to develop new opportunities, clients and revenue with the company’s target markets, in particular state government and financial services.
Key Qualifications and Experience Required
- Extensive technology sales experience (in particular, professional and managed services);
- Solid understanding of Victorian government procurement process, hold substantial senior contact relationships within this market, and have a proven track record of selling technology services to this sector;
- A strong understanding of the financial services market, substantial senior contact relationships and a proven sales track record into this market will be recognised as an additional advantage;
- A solid understanding and experience in complex solutions sales and be able to understand clients’ needs and propose a range of technology solutions and services TAS can provide to meet these needs;
- must be able to work across different levels within the client organisation from senior business executives to technical staff and navigate the organisation to position and close new business;
- Permanent unrestricted working rights in Australia
If you’re ready to accelerate your career with us and you match the position requirements, apply online now by submitting your resume. You must also complete this 5-minute online behavioural assessment to be considered for the role.
Complete the assessment via this link here: Predictive Index