Leading Australian technology partner, empowering enterprise-wide innovation through end-to-end solutions where compliance and robustness are non-negotiables.
TAS is a proudly Australian, leading provider of digital advisory, consulting and managed services. Our experts possess deep industry and tech know-how and have a deep understanding of industry codes and standards. Our combined capabilities, provide clients with a more connected landscape, with compliance and security at the core.
TAS encourages a hybrid work environment to support employee flexibility and productivity.
TAS is Customer Driven and performs with a collaborative can do Attitude through Respect and Teamwork.
SERVICE CENTRE OPERATOR
TAS is seeking a Service Centre Operator who thrives on providing excellent customer service and enjoys being the first line of support for incidents and requests coming into the company.
The focus of the role is to take ownership of incidents and request ensuring they are actioned and resolved according to Service Level Agreements. The Service Centre Operator is an ambassador for TAS.
Additional key responsibilities are:
- Participating in a rotating roster working 12 hour shifts to provide 24 x 7 x 365 service to customers;
- System monitoring: perform Data Centre system monitoring to ensure that system events are reported and escalated in a timely manner;
- EOM: Last day of the month is of high importance within the Financial Services Industry and as such, extra Operators may be rostered on that day and on the 1st of each month.
- Project Implementations: using pre-arranged scripts and runsheets to assist Project Managers on their go-live night;
- Risk and Compliance: 100% Compliance with all TAS policies and procedures with particular emphasis on Service Management processes and Security;
- BPO: Accurately and consistently, provide the following crucial services to TAS’s ADI customers via scheduled tasks or request
Key Qualifications and Experience Required
- TAFE or Diploma in IT / relevant field or higher;
- Minimum 2 years operational experience, preferably in Financial Services;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL and M365;
- Experience in installation, setup, configuration, migration, upgrading and maintenance of server, desktop PC’s, OS, software and related peripherals;
- Experience in the management of backups;
- Previous experience working in a shift environment an advantage;
- Able to demonstrate a strong attention to detail;
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills;
- Able to show experience delivering excellent customer service;
- Able to show evidence of a continuous improvement mindset;
- Knowledge of ITIL/ITSM beneficial;
- Strong desire to learn and adapt to new technology;
- Must be resourceful, and demonstrate a high level of self-motivation with the ability to work effectively as a team member or alone
- Permanent unrestricted working rights in Australia
If you’re ready to accelerate your career with us and you match the position requirements, apply online now by submitting your resume. You must also complete this 5-minute online behavioural assessment to be considered for the role.
Complete the assessment via this link here: Predictive Index